Eagles & UN Sustainable Development 2030 Vision
- The 17 Sustainable Development Goals and 169 targets which the UN announced in 2015, demonstrated the scale and ambition of this new universal Agenda. They seek to build on the Millennium Development Goals and complete what these did not achieve.
- They are integrated and indivisible and balance the three dimensions of sustainable development: economic, social, and environmental.
- The Goals and targets will stimulate action over the next fifteen years in areas of critical importance for humanity and the planet:
Eagles is determined to mobilize the means required to implement this Agenda in Egypt, Arab Gulf, and selected countries from Africa through a revitalized Global Partnership for Sustainable Development, and innovative technologies in the following Sustainable Areas:-
- Building Materials Solutions
- Oil Consumption solutions
- Advanced Agriculture Ecosystems
- Water Desalination
- Digital Transformation
- Cyber Security
The Middle East is shifting to a sustainable future
Progressive governments in the region have expedited investments in renewables including solar and waste to energy, an appealing area of focus for financial institutions; In addition, many entrants into the region’s markets have determined that their businesses lend themselves to sustainable development strategies.
Ultimately, the shift from “green” to “sustainable” finance is a catalyst for achieving the SDGs.
Eagles are connecting essential innovations working side by side with industry leaders developing new technologies in sustainability development.